Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Summer Result!

I nearly had panic attack when Julz msged me late afternoon. "hey ppl, results are out!" I was on the phone with Wee and I think I screamed ! *blush* Wee helped me check my results because I'm too chicken to do so. I was dam scared okay!! Dr. Ting and Mr. Gan scared me somemore. Said I will retake the subject! =_=" But it was good! I got Distinction! Woohoo! Congratz to Julz, Aaron, Jess, Siu, Caryn! We finally get through it ! Woot! Woot! =D And I'm so proud of you Wee dear! You did a good job! Im proud of u Oh Edwin.. congratz to u as well ! And those that take summer la.... =) But..but.... Wee had to scare kao me at first. He checked my results and then quietly said, "Dearr, you pass only" ...................................... "Don't so sad okayyy? you did your best!" "Fcukkkkk laaaaaaaaaaaaaa... chi baiiiii !!" (sobbing...) " eyy.. u dere? nolaa... u got Distinction!! " =_=" " I can be Hollywood actor mannn!" =_="" Imagine. I dam kao scared d. He had to scare me somemore! Niceee of uuuu, weee !! =_= smack 7 you ar! =P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails