Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chinese New Year Routine

I know it's like what day of Chinese New Year and I'm only talking about Chinese New Year now? But I been busy. Eating. Gambling. Going out. What's Chinese New Year without visiting friends house. 22 February 2007 I only remember this date because we took lots of pictures. I went to Kel's hse. Zhi picked me and Yin up from Kel's house. Jason Lim picked KeL, Vonnie and Juz. Two cars went down Klang. First house we went to was Wee's and Hoong's house. Wee gave me lots of cookies to eat gave the others alot of cookies to eat while he stop me from eating When we reached Wee's house, Edwin and Shaun were already in Wee's house. When we felt that we had enough cookies, we left for lunch in Secret Receipe, Tesco After a late lunch, we went Edwin's house. They started gambling while I happily munched on the cookies in front of the idiot box See! That's why how not to put on weight? Oh not forgetting, I watched Shutter in Edwin's house *and I dam kao scared since that day until now =_=* Oh OH.. I saw Julia and KeL. L there! We left Klang about 6+. Went Subang for dinner with Jason, Wee, Hoong, Zhi and KeL. The rest went back home for dinner first. KeL went back home after dinner while the rest of us went AC. After a few rounds of pools, we went Vonnie house to gamble again and I munched on cookies again. LOL.
small yin and baby kat in big Wee's house. What a great combo huh?
Small yin and kel *whom i secretly called lyly* PEH~
me with my fat cheek *yea, i put on weight okayyy* and Wee inside the car. Excuse the date AGAIN ! I think I need to send my camera to repair me and yin in secret receipe...
me with KeL.

me with the two darlings* the picture is a lil blur. Wee not good in taking picture la! BOO!

a candid shot of those people gambling in Edwin's house.
Julz and KeL. L ..... so cute rite?
me, Julz, KeL. L. I'm the shortest. BOO!
the girls
with JJLim ..... *sticks tongue out and run* Lol.
Chinese New Year this was awesome. I spent time with those I loved. Mwah!
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails