Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been months...

I've been spending everyday most of my time with my prince charming. It's good! But because of that, I'm definitely getting fatter! Cause he's feeding me with foods! Chi bai! How to diet? LoL He's like my duo now! =_=" Sees me? sees him as well ! LoL. Anyway............ Happy 8th Month Anniversary! It's been 8 months down the road... But we r still hanging there.. And of cos I'm ur princess! LoL.. *dont kill me for being so childish* LoL. I loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu... Wait.. I'm still angry at uuuuuuu !! *angry look* *big squishy hugs and kisses* Mwah! Mwah! -------------------------------------------------------- Last night on the phone (way past midnight) "Guess how long we together d" " 7 months la.." " You sure? Count again" " July, August ......... 7 months la aiyooo" " You sureee?" " yesss laaa... *getting piss* " Now it's February d u know" " yea.. so? havent 21st also!" " go look at ur dumb calendar and check d date!" " my calendar all smart wan.. no dumb calendar....Oh wait, its 21st now! OMG! 8 months d!" " ya laaa.. 8 months d" " iyerrr, 8 months d ar? so longgg d ar... y so long wan" " u getting boring isit.. smack 7 u ar" =_=" !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails