Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY has been quite sucky... Dad's car broke down and couldnt start on 1st day of CNY... Have to push car, me n ah hoong and seriously can die ar... So freaking tired and exhausted... Ok, it's not something to complain that dad's car suddenly got problem but its cny wei... So sueh wan meh... On the next day, 2nd day of cny, my mom told me that my cousin brother's car got stolen... A Satria 1.3 which is probably 15 years old still got ppl wana steal it... jesus christ~ Go steal la Benz or something... Sueh man... And my dog is at my grandmother's house... Why? becoz we took an express bus back thats why... No dogs allowed... So yeah, the family's little daughter is missing for the moment... And in the bus, freaking stuck in jam (biasa la)... And, i wonder why are Malay's feet so freaking smelly??! Wahlan eh... There's this lady sitting 5 o'clock from my position, put her leg up and eventually the whole back area of the bus stinks! The smell, mother pukeri ar, like cibai lidat man... Kaninabo cibai bastard... I pushed the air-con to other direction at the beginning becoz its too cold but now its full blast on my head... I rather freeze to death than inhale the rotten fish armpit-dint-wash-for-1 week foot smell... Today's the 21th... Happy 8th month anniversary sweetie~!! It seems so long already... Alot of ppl thought we were together for longer than 8 month, yeah coz we are so loving and so into each other :) and not becoz we're old already k lolxx... U shown me many things that i dint know before... And now im slowly being a much better person... Becoz of u... Im so happy and glad that a lady like u exist in this world... N owned by me of coz ;P which makes me happier and gladder (got such word huh lol)... U are my princess dear... And im ur prince charming :) Ah fuck, why cannot upload pics? Probably Internet connection too slow d... Damn u streamyx~! !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails