Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

I LovE Being Pamper ! =)

I had a great early birthday suprise just now from none other than Wee dear I feel so loved and pamper! *shy* I'm gona summarise it.. Couse I will be off to some lil packing. We went out the whole day just the two of us *heart* I bought few tops and OMGG the gorgeous gold belt ever! And came home. Faced a little drama at home. Fcukkkk! But then my bro came up and told me that Wee dear is downstairs. Wondering what the hell is he doing downstairs. *im in my pyjamas okay!kiddie pyjamas sumore!* Walked down to the kitchen and saw Wee dear with my yoghurt cheesecake from Secret Recipe! *big big smile on my face* I LOVEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WEEEEEEE DEARRRRRRRRRR.. ! What happen after that? will blog more when I got the time .. hehee Btw, excuse the date.... my cam go crazyyyyy... My birthday cake!

because I'm not gona post me in my kiddie pyjamas.. so.. a picture of Wee with the cake instead.. PeH ! hehehe

I'm gona open it later :) hehehehe

toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails