Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

Christmas 2006 in Singapore!

I know it's last year and people are gona be like, wtf? 2006 Christmas and you're blogging about it now? Well, sorry. I need to collect the pictures from Edwin and KeL. When I got it, Im either too lazy or forgot about it.
After so many phone calls to each other, the curse at the sometimes went wrong plan, it's all set. We were going for 4days 3 nights. Celebrating Christmas there! Yippee! I can't wait.
Shopping paradise, frens with me, my boy with me. So yea, what's better than that? =)
I kinda forgot most of the details. So I'm gona steal the info from Vonnie's blog =)
23rd December 2006
Went to KeL's place at 9a.m since Wee arranged an 11.30 a.m bus for us to go down Singapore from Klang Bus Station. The bus ride was dam dam long. I can't sleep eventho I'm tired. *guess im too excited to sleep* But eventually, I did slept for a lil while *thanx to the Tare Panda that KeL lent me* =) I was bugging KeL, Vonnie, Tracy most of the times. Not forgetting the amount of junk foods I consumed
In the bus with Wee. I look fugly ere bcos I just straighten my hair and it's super super flat
KeL snapped a picture of me. Or wait. I think I forced her too.. LoL. Shh~ Edwin was busy torturing my Panda *rolls eyes* We stopped by so many stops that I can't really remember. But I'm always lousy at remembering names/places. I remembered we stopped at one of the stops long enough to eat something. HeH! The place where Vonnie had her fishball and the rest of them ate duno-what laa .. HeH! We finally reached Singapore close to 7p.m. All of us were Tired. Cranky. Exhausted. And we couldn't find our hotel at first. Took a cab to our hotel and we checked in. FINALLY! =) Freshen up and off we went to Orchard Road. The nearest MRT station, Bugis was 5 minutes walk from out hotel. But then, I always thought the walk was longer than 5 minutes walk. Hmmm...~ kel, vonnie, mua in front of the lift.
We are staying on the 5th floor. There were two rooms. As there are 10 people, the rooms are split into 5-5. Wee dear insisted on sleeping in the same room as the girls. And thanx to him, the girls had trouble changing. *smack him* I kept asked him to sleep with the guys but he insisted on being the same room as me. Ok laaa... He's being nice to me ;-)
In Bugis mall with Vonnie. The christmas tree looked like as if it was decorated with crystal. =)
Bugis mall was decorated with pretty lightings. *beams happily* Along Orchard Road, there were plenty of Christmas decorations and very crowded as well.
We split up for a lil while bcos KeL had to meet up with her bro. Vonnie and Tracy accompanied her while the rest of us were having dinner in Wisma Atria. I so wanted to buy stuff in Wisma Atria but then, the price will be marked down on the 25th and 26th. So yea, *tahan*
me with Wee in Wisma Atria food court. hehe....
Oh yea, there's a 7-Eleven nearby our hotel. And guess what? They got mash potato. Hmm, i don't think they have it in Malaysia rite.Oh well, I didnt managed to try the mash potato. Sighs! :( Everytime im either too full or it's not the right time for eating yet.
Didn't did much when we went back to our rooms. Basically, we just talked and gossips and me bugging KeL. LoL. I wurve bugging her la.. I don't know why.
24th December 2006 It's Christmas Eve! OMG! So happy! =)
The plan that day, we are gona meet up Suntec City as Vonnie and KeL were gona visit Vonnie's aunt. It turned out that Edwin and the rest left without me, Wee and Tracy. So being the tourists, we got lost on the way while trying to find Peninsula Plaza, where the rest were. They were there to buy jerseys. I saw this gorgeous Nike shoes that I so want but Wee forbid me to get it because he said he's afraid it was fake! *bummed*
In Peninsula Plaza: me and Tracy.
In Peninsula Plaza: me and Wee dear ;-) Outside Peninsula Plaza, where everyone want to take a picture with Santa. Better be saint or no pressie from Santa this year. wtf.
Had lunch in uhm some chinese restaurant, where it's free of GST. wtf.
After lunch, we went to Suntec City to wait for Vonnie and KeL. Did a lil window shopping while waiting for them. Vonnie, KeL, Tracy and I bought some tops in Suntec City.
While waiting for the guys to buy shirts, me and Wee cam-whore The guys and mua. Edwin labelled me as the outcast. =P The girls in front of the fountain tingy

It was raining when we wanted to go back to our hotel. Couldnt get bus and no cab. Unlucky and we got frus! :(

A candid picture of Wee. Dam cute! =D Spot me! ;-)
After some time, we managed to get a cab to bring us back. The girls were busy finding what to wear. HeH! *loves time like that* Vonnie and KeL curling Tracy's hair bcos Tracy complained that her hair don't look nice.Wee and Edwin busy listening songs from Wee's laptop. Oh did i mentioned that Wee had to bring laptop to singapore cos everyone want to charge their mp3's and his laptop is the lightest. Poor boy. *sayang* =) Ta-Da! the girls looking nice =)
After everyone was ready,we left for Clarke Quay.
The live band that was performing.
The pweety Christmas tree.
KeL, Vonnie, Wee. The three people that I LOVED. They are the sensible people in my life that always bring me back to earth =) *loved *loved* hehe
Wee dear, me, Win-Win. I told u i look funny and fat thanx to my super straight hair plus the sweat. Oh man. Not a good combination huh.
Edwin, Vonnie, KeL. They looked dam good in picture. *bummed* =Pp Edwin, Shaun, me, Hoong. =)
At Riverside Point,
Edwin, Wee, Shaun. The guys from Klang yo! don't play- play! =Pp The girls.... Group picture :-)
Edwin did a candid shot of everyone else.. but being Kathryn, I'm always ready for taking picture. Heh! ;-)
In the girls washroom ;-)
Because of some complications, we went separate ways. The guys and Sue Ann went their way. And me, Vonnie, KeL and Tracy went to Haagen-Daz for our christmas countdown. We didn't went MOS. Sighs! It's not worth mentioning why but in the end it all went well. Oh well, maybe end of this year? hehe. In Haagen-Daz...
The chocolate that Vonnie had.... Super chocolate! I took this from Von's blog. .... She did a good job in editing pictures. Im gona learn from her soon.... :-) Us in Haagen-Daz
Soon after our ice-cream trip, all of us went back to the hotel. Had a big fight with Wee that night :-( But like always we work things out *I knw I never told u that night, but I'm kinda sorry. But it's ur fault too!wtf*
25th December 2006.
It's Christmas people! *jumps around with joy with a big smile on my face* After everyone finish getting ready, we went shopping! The day had arrived! The day where everything it's dam cheap! OMG! So dam excited...
Before that, we did a lil cam-whore in our rooms. To be more precise, the girls cam-whore kao-kao *shy* ;-)
Vonnie got a Polo Bear from Juz and we happily take turns to take pictures with the bear. ..LoL ;-)
Us girls cam-whore kao-kao ;-) In Orchard Road... where i'm so into taking pictures, that I bugged KeL to take with me.Heh!
The scenery in Orchard Road.
The shopping malls that we went: Takashimaya, Paragon and Wisma Atria.
Wee Dear and mua in Takashimaya... I love Christmas time. KeL, Vonnie, me and a pweetyyy Christmas tree ;-) Didnt managed to get any nice stuff.
But the Guess was having crazy-ass sale.
Went back to the hotel around evening as we were getting tired.
After getting some rest, we went back to Suntec City because I spotted a white Guess bag that I want to get it.
Oh.. it was closed when I reach there. But KeL and Wee managed to convince the manager to let me get the bag. *happy*
Soon after I got the bag, we went for our late dinner.
We had steamboat buffet!
vonnie, kel, me..... omg.. look at the mess ;-P
We were so excited to take picture with the map. So tourist.. But i likey...
with the twins. Everyone was so excited to take picture with the twins. wtf ..
The foods we took.
After a while, this is how our steamboat looked like. Messy =P
I ate too much. We ate till bout 12 midnight. I felt so stuffed. OMG.
Eating too much leads me and Wee into doing this.....
So cuteee laaaa ;P
We stayed up till pretty late that night as it was our last night. Wanted to go yum char but it was raining heavily :/ Talked.. making fun of each other. And eventually, we fell asleep.
26th December 2006
Woke up and did some last minute shopping. It was raining heavily. And we almost couldnt got back on time. Almost miss the bus as well. But we did managed to arrive at Larkin bus station on time. Our 5pm bus is taking us back to PuduRaya bus station. Oh finally, I got to see Jason Lim after so long. wtf. The journey home was faster than the journey there.
Eventho during this whole trip, there were some complications and tensions and fights, I still managed to enjoy myself. And i got some stuff as well.
KeL and Vonnie got me this card for Christmas. *thanx darlings* squishy hugs ;-)
Toodles~
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails