Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm so tired. Not only about my current job. Everything. Every single thing reminds me of something. Memories play a big part of everyone's life. There are times when I walked past a certain place and it remind me of different thing. It's like a chronological thing. In reality, you supposed to shut the door once it had ended but mentally, everything remind you of something. Something that trigger your brain and at times it brought you back to that period. Someone said, "relationship is like everything else, it needs nurture" Dam right! but waht if only one party did the nurturing? How would it turns out to be? Everytime i thought, "oh, this could be different" but every single time, it turns out to be the same. It's so disappointed that sometimes i just want to let it go. It's better to have it once, then not having it at all. It's like raining.. Whenever rain stops, we can see the sunshine.but the rain is the challenges that everyone takes in order to see the sunshine. Just like relationship.Whenever things got bitter, if the relationship cant stand a little challenges, then it's useless to keep it going.. I believe that the sun will rise once the rain stops. The brightness of the sunlight is so binding that it puts a smile on my face This is what i like. But now, i find it hard to be patient.. I find it hard to wait for that sunlight.. My patience is running thin.Im afraid that at times my emotion will takes over my actions and i will regret it. Gosh, i hope that one day i cant just forget about everything. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails