Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I didnt go for work today..because i lost my voice! So, now i'm still thinking whether should i go for work tomorrow.. wee is such a jerk! force kao me to go work! u think everyone like him so like this kinda job meh..and the money now dun even freaking motivate me! this shows how much i loathe this job.. if u know bout this job, i bet u will hate it too! trust me, u will ! anyway, im gona upload some pics... I havent been updating my blog for quite some time.. So yea, a lil outdated... =P Maison on 9th of November 2006

me and wee inside the car.. on our way to maison... that night, four cars went down... all of them were trying to out-do each other.. imagine the feeling i had inside the car... =Pp

lummy and me ... She got great assets and she's single now :) me and jason :) He pa pe wan... =Pp

lummy and khai yeing.. my darlings: kelly, me and vonnie :) i luv them so much... cant wait to go singapore with them! :)

a candid shot of vonnie and juz ..

i heart them :) vonnie, justin, cheetah, kelly and me =) me and khai yeing :) a down to earth and awesome girl :) definitely a guy's dream girl ;)

vui peng, ben, su lynn.. i cant remember the girl name =P pei sze, jess, serene and me :)

dont ask me what and why we did this...i jus lurve this picture because i look nice =Pp

......................... me and wee inside maison.......... hah! my face was not red! they assume that i will get tipsy and my face will become as red as a lobster.. but they are wrong! =Pp

me and sonia the hottie :) she's HOT

ju nn and mua.... she's one hell hot chiq but dam nice :)

me, sonia and ju.. look! someone *cough* sonia is drunk ! =Pp hehe

me and aaron.. i look sweaty here... cause the podium is so stuffy... that it makes me sweat like a pig when i dance on the podium.. because wee dont let me drink ! so i dance and dance.. grind and grind.. hehe

cheryl and me.... we both look sweaty because maison is so dam stuffy ...

Me and wee.... a combination of four different posts.. Unique and awesome.. haha.. *syok sendiri* i got nothing to do inside the car.. so i keep cam-whoring... i think wee was amused by this =Pp ........

Ughh... another working day tmw....

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails