Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Tuesday was a public holiday ! and i was in library at 8.03 am ! cos i promised jason lim that i will be there at 8 a.m ! and he told me that library open at 8 a.m! i dam semangat wana start studying but when i reached uni, it turns out that library open at 9 a.m ! -_- i could have slept longer, no thanx to Jason Lim ! *smack* and that fella told me he will be there at 8am. 8am hor jason? -_- I dam kao hate him wan lor Thank god he came at 8.45 ! If not, i will whack him ! =P Anyway, we studied a lil of marketing and because Edwin decided to go red box for a karoake session and cheap lunch, we went Pyramid ! my semangat to study totally gone ! =P As we were waiting for a room, suddenly, i saw a super familiar face and it turns out, it's Vonnie!! I shriek, "hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". In my typical bimbo way :) It turns out, Sabbie was celebrating her bday there !! so me and wee pop in her room to wish her! :)) and i was so happy to see KeL there as well... She's still the same.. But dam, she's uber sexy now ;) All of us were getting cranky, cos we dam hungry but cannot eat lunch. As Red Box is super packed, we decided to eat in Kim Gary! Before we were even seated, some guy called Wye Lum to inform her that there's room available. And pssst.. it was my first time in RedBox *shy* ok lar.. i jakun ler k.. never go ReDBox before -_- but it was fun... With Wye Lum, Edwin, Kian Hoong, Zhi, Jason, Yinz, Kian Wee screaming singing .. It was a sight to see.. :) first time hear my boy sing whey... second time :) first time was in Langkawi, on the beach, while waiting for sunrise.. hehe *blush* :)) I pao-ed the pictures from Vonnie and KeL blog.. Cos they didnt send to me =P

the birthday girl, Sabbie :) she's hot.. :) *thanx for the cake hun *

the girls. (l-r): tracy, vonnie, sabbie, kellie and mua. *alrite, i think i look weird ere. Cos i put on weight lar* :(

sabbie with her two bestie, Vonnie and Kellie =D

jason pop inside ;p the girls and jason lim. But he complained that cannot see his face -_- can see ur face lar jason.. dun so pa pe k =P

birthday-girl-sabbie and jason-lim-jo-weng :) Im not sure what happen. So ignore the double picture ya. It seems that we are known as the couples ;) hehe. Love the title ;)

On another random thought, as i was in com lab today, onlining studying marketing, Wye Lum wana see the pictures that Wee took in Laundry. And Edwin had to say that my face look super red -_- I decided to take a rest and load my frenster. Wee complained that i only got 1 picture of me and him in my frenster account. He merajuk for the 20 mins -_- and, Edwin tried to make the situations worst by saying, "ur frenster got 40 plus pictures but only 1 picture of him and u? wat lar u. wat kind of gf whey!" =_= "my picture with u oso dun have" ...

since they both complained, thus i HAD to i uploaded my frenster with their pictures! goshh.. so hard to please them

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails