Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy 19th birthday WenZ ! u are an old cow just like me now =P i remember u calling me old cow when i turn 19th and now's ur turn! Gosh, we been through so much huh? we met in form2... and click off right away.. we are totally opposites of each other. Im the accelerator and you are the brake! :) you stop me from going too *cough* wild throughout my whole high school ! and look! now you are the party queen and i had turn over a new leaf. Staying at home and hardly go out at all !

me and my darling wenz back in high school, where we start our cam-whoring habit ;)

then, we left high school and enter the college world. I was in cpu, taylors and u did A-levels in Help. u got your hair chop off and i highlighted my hair ;)

then, i got bored of my highlighted hiar cos everyone had their hair highlighted, i dye my hair light brown and ur hair grew... :) i remember i made kah choon came all the way to hartamas to take a picture with u =P

and this is our recent picture aite?? :) us in laundry.. u grew to be so pretty and sexy hun.. *jealous* and i post tis pic cos u look nice.. there's another pic that i look nice but u wasnt really lookin at d cam and i knw how much u adore perfect things.. since its ur bday, im gona bear with it =Pp

even though we kinda drifted apart a lil due to our super kao alot of works from our uni, i know you will always be there for me and vice versa. I know we cant always be there for each other but mentally, we always support each other in whatever we wana do. Unless its suicide or something like tat lar =p Also, we have different friends, i know that you are still my bestie.. always will till the day i die :) I think that sunds too dramatic rite.. but u knw wat i mean rite ? thanx for bearing with me throughout the 4 years in high school. I know i can be such a pain in the ass at times with my mood swings. LoLz. I will always remember how you cheer me up when i got out from a relationship. How u comfort me whenever i was crying like mad, telling me stuff that i wana hear and putting me back into reality. And u know wat wenz? though we r in different place and everything, nobody can replace u in my heart :) and u always cum first before my bf!

Have a merry birthday rite? you deserve it! :) I do hope ur year will go through smoothly and you will what you want. If not, my ears are all urs to rant :) You are 19 ! *gasp* we are turning 20 next year! the big two-oh =/ we are definitely getting older. Remember back then, we always said we cant wait for 21 to see how our lifes turn out? 2 more years and we are there babe! U are always remembered by me ! and u better remember me ! if not, *smack* =Pp

I wurveee you lots, Tan Wen Ni !!!!!

lots of love + hugs + kisses !! :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails