Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I just got back from Bangsar.. I'm there to work, unfortunately. But, it turns out alright tonight. I splurge most of my cash in Blook after work. hehe. Since Blook closed at 1? I'm not sure because i finish at midnight and it's still open .. hehe ;) I know i should save it for the upcoming trips that i'm counting down to but i can't resist :( oh well, anyone know whether there is any opening for job? i'll be there but im guessing everyone would like to work for the cash as well huh? :) I'm blogging about it now cos certain someone *cough* weng * Cough* said he will be online to talk about the plans.. Bayang pun tak nampak ni.. celaka sial.. I dam kao hate him wan lor u know im joking jason... =p but ur slippers are taking lots of space in my shoe rack! O_o lolz... gosh... im starting to feel a lil emo.... I can feel that an emo post coming up =P So bare with me if for teh next few days my posts are all emo, sad and depressing... Time of the month la .... *smack* jason lim ! make me come online.. lolz toodles !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails