Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gosh! It's thursday and only 3 more days of my holidays and im back to uni.. Ughh! And i been lying on my bed since monday because im down with high fever and got a bad sore throat :( The worst part? It's not the usual sore throat I had because this time, it's way deeper, near to my voice box, which explains why the changes in my voice and i cant talk loud and when i talk, my words are not clear. Hopefully by next mon, my voice will be alrite. If not, don't purposely say, "huh, i cant hear u. Talk louder la" -_- I will smack you! =Pp I been sleeping 24/7 this three days. I only leave my bed to eat my meals and of cos to shower la -_- I cant sleep well because I keep having nightmares :( scary nightmares that makes me scared. Upon this, i sms-ed Wee and told him about the nightmares im having and he replied me, hey silly, dream is juz a dream. It may be real but after you wake uo, u'll still c me all d time. The fact that wee is here & will alwis b urs. I encounter such situation b4 too but it doesnt affect me cos in reality, I know that my dear is wif me. Dream happens when you sleep & is alwis changing but reality remains d same. Dun worry bout it, wee will alwis love u :) *grins cheekily* I'm feeling a lil better but still .. my throat is frigging pain... but im feeling good enuff to go out.. hehe....Im going KLCC soon. Hah! Take tat Jason Lim! Go your 1u... im going KLCC! =p oh oh, im working tonight and tomorrow night in Alexis, Bangsar. It's gona be boring *hint* *hint* :) Till then.... Toodles.... xoxo !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails