Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

#9 Bestie's Day


Happy birthday bestie!
Thank you for being such an awesome friend eventhough sometimes you annoyed me :P
 but I'm sure I annoyed you too. Consider it even! Hahaha
Up and down we both been through as a friend :) And i'm really thankful for you as a friend.
For all the helps and all the phone calls even all the way from Melbourne when I was super down.
All the best wishes for your future :)
Here's to another year of our friendship ;)
Happy birthday again bestie! ;) Age is sensitive yes? :P
Party hard this Friday should we? ;)
Tequila baby! :P


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails