Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello there...

A quick quick update.
The best thing about using smartphone is u can get all sort of apps that suit your hectic lifestyle.
Or lazy lifestyle *shifty eyes*
This whole week is gonna be dedicated to road tripping, which means stuffing myself silly with local delicacy.
Ended up indigestion. Like now (-.-)

I'm back to basic. no more spotting light brown hair.
I duno to like or not to like this new makeover of mine.
making me look a little more mature.
But heck, im getting older. FML.
Aging aging aging *faint*

Sorry I just had to :P




What do you think?
Younger or a little more mature :/







!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails