Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Glutton is our middle name.

I'm having the worst flu and sore throat ever.
Been sick on and off very frequent lately :(
The worst part is that you know people tend to lose weight when they are sick but I gained EXTRA weight due to my big appetite :(

Anyway, another lunch meet up with the usual lunch kakis :)
Alvin make it a point to meet up with me at least once a week for lunch.
Kononnya catch up with me but more like *ahem* wana know my girlfriends 0:-)

This time it is in Bubba Gump, Pyramid.


menu.




The speciality of the restaurant.
when you show the "Run Forrest Run" sign, it means everything it's alright for you.
But when you show the "Stop Forrest stop" you are calling the waiter.



Random decor.

What we ordered:


My all time fav appetizer : Fried calamari :D





Nachos.




Fish with uhmmmmm sauce and uhm capsicum.
Im sorry. I forgot the name (-.-)
I fail in remembering food names (-.-)

My companions :)


with Wei Ling






And another one.
We love our smoothies!
Healthy smoothies! :)



WeiLing & Alvin




thank you big boss Alvin for lunch ;)


Lunch with them always ended up fattening but enjoyable.
We talked and gossip and bitch everything on earth.
One thing in common with the three of us?
We are bitchy and arrogant. Hehhh :P
Scratch that. More like Alvin is. *waves to Alvin* :D
But oh well.
Eat and exercie :)
My new motto :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails