Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates!

Even when things don't go the way you want but keep telling yourself that tomorrow it will be a brand new day and the sun will still keep shining :)

Updates on Chinese New Year.
Yes, it's been a month since Chinese New Year ended.
I've been busy and I don't have the urge to blog anymore. Nothing to blog also.
Been a little anti-social lately.
Study. Notes. Dieting. Resting. SMS-ing Jassy.
The goodside of being anti-social, I have sufficient credits to sms Jassy :D lol
Yes, I miss that bestie of mine okay and we spend every awaking moments texting each other. :)



Met up with the old friends of mine. Had lou sang dinner in Wong Poh, Kota Damansara :)



Typical Chinese food.






My two favourite dishes :D I love crab crab crab :D
And what's a lou sang dinner without yee sang? :)



The aftermath of us people lou make the lou sang everywhere on the table.
Lol
Picture of it is somewhere with someone.






yin, blackapple, edwin, von, gigi, steph
Karen, mich, moi, debbie




Candid shot of us girls.
Taken by Von :)



Group picture :)


Dinner ended earlier than we expected it to be.
After a round of votes, we headed to Debbie's house for a little gambling session.



The silly milly girls :)



Heh. I had to post this up despite me, von, gi are not looking at the cam.
Yes. Because my hair color is so nice *vain* Lol




moi, Yin, von, mich.






The guys. Seriously. My guy friends are all posers. and love to cam-whore as much as girls
What has the world come into today? Lol





At Debbie's house :)
Cny 2010





Gamble gamble





Shifted to the floor because table was too small for us.





Loversssss ;)





Hahaha. I had no idea what we doing.
With her, you come up with cute pictures :)




End this post with this three sexy models friend ;) *wink*
Lol


Chinese new year is and was fattening.
The amount of cookies.
The amount of 10 course meals.
*faint*
I gained 5 kgs during this Chinese New Year.
Yes laaa. Im fatter -.-


But I alwis love chinese new year :)

Till then, I miss my Melbourne friends :(
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails