Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Because I'm blessed

Oh god. I'm supposed to be sleeping but I just don't feel like sleeping yet.
I had dinner in Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar :) Yummy food :) I kid not.

You know how since I came back from Melbourne in November, I don't shop anymore.
Okay maybe the occasional, "hey i need that pair of shoes or hey i want to buy concealer"
That's it. Dammit. For nearly 3 months I've not buy any clothes at all.
Need.to.curb.my.shopaholic.habit hence the never shop T____T

But I broke that resolution on Tuesday.
Headed to KL with Jassy & Hans and dammit once I started shopping, my itchy fingers want to shop again :/
From Pavilion-Sg Wang-Low Yatt-Lot 10-Pyramid :)
*thumbs up* Lol.

And today, finally manicure and pedicure done done done just in time for Chinese New Year and I bought OPI Nail Polish :)



I love bright colors :)







Christmas present from Hans :)
I love love love Gucci Flora perfume! :D
Thank you thank you thank you :) :)
You read my mind ;)







Yay to MAC mineral eye shadow :D


Okay. Time to sleep for breakfast tomorrow :)

Love all :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails