Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nearly got killed..

Today, for the first time ever after god knows how long, I went to the gym.
The last time I went to the gym was uhm most probably Form 5 and college days.
Now, after all these years, I'm back to the gym and I nearly died. Lol.
Why the sudden gym? Been talking about going to gym for ages and for the first time ever Im awake at the right time to head to gym.
First ever thing I did was treadmill. 120km/3.5 speed. And trust me, it's pretty slow. But I was out of breath after 15 minutes. -______- I was afraid that the guy beside me will start laughing at me -_____-
I done 1 hour and 30 minutes of treadmill, cross trainer, abs crunch and weight trainer. And I felt my legs were floating. Wtf. Now my whole body aching like mad and when I came back after shower, I slept like a baby. Supposed to be a short nap but I ended up sleeping for god knows how long. I'm not destined to do cardio. :( But I'm training myself for the jog and 40km marathon in KL -____- It's 6am and im still awake skype-ing with the boy playing guessing what's the song game. hahahahaha.. wtf !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails