Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Gan bring Seven down..

Last Friday, Gan celebrated his early birthday at where else. Seven la :)
The mission to get birthday boy drunk was succesful. Haha.
The mission to get his friends drunk was succesful too.
Coincidently, that day is to celebrate WORLD SMILE DAY :)
Put a happy smile on your face :D
With alcohol, who wouldnt have a smile on their face? :P
me, jassy, cheryl :)
World smile day with yellow stickers.
Mine was the other side of my arm :(
Hello Steven :D
jassy, me, rina :)
Rina is the girl you all should find if you want to drink 151 with.
She can down god knows how many 151 shots without getting too tipsy.
I down two 151 shots already super happy -______-
sorry i forgot her name, Yve, Silvia :)
Yve is the most hyper girl I ever meet. :)
with uhm Celine? or was it Selina.
Im really bad with names. :(
I can remember faces better.
with Calvin .
Calvin was being torture by Jas that night.
He was the cameraman the whole time. hahaha
Birthday boy and his friends :)
Birthday boy, Gan dam layan.
Got super alot of his act cute pictures in Jas camera.
Lovely couple :)
Bumped into Shyna and Charlene :) My face so round already :( With Ryan.
To defend myself, I wasnt ready and I was happily sucking lollipop.
me, Shyna, Charlene, Jassy Ryo and Jassy
What happened to Saturday plan Ryo? :(
me, jassy, Silvia :)
with jassy and aaron :)
Aaron is camera sensitive. lol.
mark and jassy :) Bumped into Elaine :)
Hong yee, uhm, steven, mark, rina, jassy.
The drunkards :P
LMAO picture of the night :P
Wilson seow, melissa, wilson low.
dance dance dance :D
melvin and pierre.
"Fuyoooohh frog grinder.. Wahhh lauuuu"
hahahaahaha.
sisterhood :D
Abit tipsy already :P
Charlene and Shyna :)
Ian, Rina, me, Jassy.
gan, Sam, Siu Fen, cute Wern, Ryo
wern and Ryo ..
Wern so so cute :)
siu fen, wern, me, zam.
Wahh my face so red.
O____________o
Gan and his girls.
Birthday boy gets more advantage :D
wern : drinkkkkk.. Birthday boy must drink more.
Siu Fen : yaaa fasterr.. Down down.
Gan: dont want lar. I drunk already..
Lovely couple #2 :)

Wern loves me :)
Dont go back so fast! :(
birthday boy naughtyyyyy ! :P
Wern : capture it. Evidence evidence :P
wuikeen, Cn's boy :)
wilson so happy huh :P wilson *with hand gestures* :D Ash and Jas. Why so shy ? :P pei huan, me, jassy :) ian, rina, jassy. This was towards the end :D So, you get the drift :D with Rina and a drunkard melvin. "Melvin, cheapppp ah you" hhahaahahha. with Cheryl :) Black is the new pink. Wtf. lol
me, jassy, Aric
Aric is down for holiday and he's going to do master at Harvard.
Congrats! :)
Rene came after work :) Rene and Pierre .
Friday night was....
Awesome. Drunk. Fattening. Indigestion.
And you where's my coffee? :(
Out to Starbucks for reading time :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails