Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ready.Set.Fashion

Fashion Show @ Beach Club, Dockland last Friday was an awesome and succesful event.
That night I only had champage. Champagne all the way :)
Champage is love. Especially Moet
Moet is love okay :) :)

Me and Jassy were rushing like mad that day.
Makeup ended too late. Rush back and touch up.
And we head to the fashion show at nearly 11pm.
Fortunately, the fashion show started a little late.

Pictures pictures! :)



David & Jassy.

David : You want to borrow my jacket or shoes?
Jassy: wtf..



Congrats babe! :)
The show was a success :)
Jean so gorgeous :)



with Euvin :)




pei huan, sam, me, jassy :)



with wilson :)





with aric :)
Aric was our fashion consultant, gossip partner and a gentleman that night.



Yinyen, me, sue, jassy :)




aric & jassy :)





my girl so pretty :)




memememe :)

A nice picture captured by Jassy :)




with mishiao :)






Valerie's collection :)
Pink and girly like her :)




Jean's collection. And this is the best dress from the whole collection.
Too bad Im not tall enough to wear this :(



Jean's collection :)




Jasmine's collection. More of punk and rock look.





Cinvin :)




gan, jassy, zam.
Wah two fierce look huh :P
Wilson thrw confetti at them. -.-






Xanne, Mich, me, jassy :)






aric, valerie, me, james, jassy.


All of us headed to Seven after that because it was Wilson & Sabbie's birthday :)
When we reached Seven, the guys were already super duper tipsy.



sisterhood :)




mark & jassy ..




Happpy birthday wilson :)





rene, jyushiang, me, jassy, vince.




hong yee, rachel, me :)




ryan, aaron, me :)



jassy, me, vince :)




gan and I :)







Bumped into Cherise there :)
Josh intentionally came into our pic. -.-





hahaahha....
Silly people high on alcohol..



camera shy jas? :P
jas and zam :)
That night can be summarised as... Drunk. Dramatic.
Everyone was drunk. And for the first time ever Im sober :)
But overall that night was awesome. Fun. And abit hard to dance because everyone keep pouring alcohol on my dress -.-
Time Traveler's Wife time :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. wow babe! U look really skinny here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put on weight lar dear! :(
    where got skinny! :(
    how are youuu? :D
    me miss u <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. skinny. no more diet!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails