Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fresh air in mountain ..

I finally had a long sleep after god knows how long. 16 hours of sleep on Monday night. Champion :) Last weekend, I had a long weekend. From Thursday until Monday. Fml. Last Thursday, babi and I decided to take a day trip up to somewhere where the air is fresher and the weather is much more colder -.- And being the champion me, I wore one layer of long sleeve. I was freezing and literally shaking that day -.- Lol.

On the way up. The never sleep face. :( Babi so smart. Hide behind my face so her face will look smaller -.- yummy scones. :D :D Miss Marple anyone? :) The two babis that always think about food :P :P Babi Ho so dam adorable. *nick better appreciate her :) * me me me with the soft toy that babi said look like me -.- Huge ass Koala :) Leon & Nick :) LoL. *inner joke* We more interested in the souvenirs than the fresh air outside :P What to do, I so champion wore one long sleeve of clothes. So dam cold :S a flock of birds :)

hello pretty bird :) Puffing Billy :) :) That we both nearly fell asleep. :P
the famous train :)
the train that we both sat :)
Once awhile we both should head up to the mountain area for fresh air :)
Fresh air does wonders :)
Have a good day :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails