Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bar hopping

I cant freaking sleep -.-
Its nearly 6am.
And Im heading for buffet @ Crown tomorrow with my lovely :) *loves*
Last Saturday, I attended Anna's 21st at The Apartment Lounge Bar
I never knew Melbourne had so many nice bars/lounges :)
I only know Chi Lounge, Golden Monkey, Cha Gao, Hush Bar & Lagerfield Bar
I only get to know all these places when one of my friends celebrated their birthday.
I'm like an old lady. Dont explore places T___________T
The Apartment is a very nice place.
I would say it's even better than all the bars I mentioned above :) :)
Great environment. Great music. Great decorations. Have small little corners that are cover with curtains for privacy.
And cheap alcohol perhaps?
I wouldnt know because Anna provided us with white wine and red wine *loves* and because I'm cheapskate the way I am. That's why never buy drinks okay. Wtf -_____-
First time, *okay maybe not first time but rarely* babi and I were there quite on time.
Quite on time means only half an hour late. :D :D
Usually both of us are known as the girls that are always late -____-
We decided to turn over a new leaf :D
I wasnt in the mood to dress up that night because I was super exhausted.
I only had less than 4 hours of sleep.
And because babi said,
"Dont wear so nice. Not your birthday also. Give birthday girl the spotlight" -________-
And when I saw her, she was wearing freaking nice dress -________-
Conned my feelings T_______________T
Happpy 21st Anna! :) :)
Hope you had a great birthday and that night you werent too drunk :P :P

with Junnie ... She's so petite that I feel like a giant beside her T________T
or maybe I've just been eating too much lately T__________T

Love this picture of me and Junnie :) :) * or rather because I look skinny in this picture* Roar! :) Because no one layan me T__________T , me and babi decided to layan ourselves.
It's been awhile since I have pictures with her.
She's been so busy. No time for me *sounding like a clingy girl* Lol
Seeeee !
I told you I look badly different T__________T
Fatter, drained and makeup goes all wrong. Fml.
My babi *loves*
Babi said this to me,
"ey how come your hair color getting darker and darker nowadays"
"really meh?" T_______________T
" Because going for the mature and good girl look" :D :D
" -_____________________-"

Silly girl busy eating her prawn roll thing, I think. Eating still has time to pose for pictures. *whack*
But I still love her :)
And she love me for all the wrongs I did but yet still forgive me :)
After a few layan ourselves pictures, we decided to walk around and stop being an anti-social.
Anti-social = sitting down the same spot and not talking to anyone for the whole night .
The guys and us with the birthday girl :)
Marcus, Greco, Babi, MingKim

Sorry I forgot his name, Marcus, me, MingKim, Greco
I love this picture alot just because my hair look long and I look slim *big happy smile*
And the guys started to disturb us with the sign "RESERVED"
First up picture, "SERVED"
And she still doesnt get the meaning of the word.
And why they keep teasing her about it.
*pat pat*
I will tell you why online okay :)
And yes indeed she is "RESERVED" :) :)
Reserved for her special prince :) :)

I syok myself by taking this picture. Wtf.
When I show this picture to Kai Han & Cheryl, he laughed -.- and said this,
"Who you want to reserve for?" *with the eyebrow thing, I may add* -__________-
" I reserved for myself la" :D :D

Babi & Wae Lern
me & Wae Lern.
He complained that I was hiding behind him so my face will look smaller and making his face look big -_____________- And so, he demanded a new picture -______-
I still look alright :P :P

me, Cadence, Babi Ho, JR, Jeanie
With Cadence :) :)
Cracked me up with silly jokes and started off by saying Buy 1 Free 1 -________-
The two lobsters that night :P
with Jr ...Who is allergic to alcohol and not drinking that night :P
Buy 1 Free 1 -_______- Lol.
*babi will know why* O______o
me, Jr, Babi, Cadence, Liliane

Hello Praevin ..
Suprised to bump into you there :)
Chocolate cake :) Wait.. I think it's blackforest cake.

Jr getting hyped out for his pre-birthday celebration :P

Happpy birthday :) :)
Candid shot.
Im sure you all will know I post this up because I look good in it :P
I have no idea what the hell am i doing O___________o
Wait.. I think I was preparing myself to get into position for group picture :)
The guys that night.
Too many for me to name out.
The girls :)
Peif and Praevin
Obligatory toilet picture with babi :)
Babi was already half tipsy in Apartment
She drank the wines like water. Gulping it down glass after glass O________o
And she demanded for more of R&B songs and more alcohol, we headed to Amber to wish Charlken Happy Birthday :)
Bumped into Samuel and he gave us both free list. Yayyyy :)
Amber that night was FoamParty -______-
Like what the hell. I thought the whole club was in foam.
Fortunately, only a certain area was the foam area or somesort.
Imagine the horror if the whole club was in foam.
I was in a white dress O_______o
Told Bryan I was dropping by Foam Party and I was in a white dress and he texted me back saying,
"What ? Foam Party and you are in a white dress ? Wtf. "
Or something like
" Later your dress gets all wet and you are in white!!! O_____o"
You get the drift la
And I wanted to kill him when he added this part,
"Foam Party? dam i want to be there" -_________-
with my Bond Crew ..
Excuse my ugly legs -_____-
I have bruises on both legs from CQ Merdeka Eve and it havent heal until now -____-
I told my mum that I have bruises on both legs and all she said is,
"Aiyo. You too fat thats why you fell down isit?"
-____________________________________-
T____________________________T
Natalie & Praevin :) Hyper Natalie :)
She's so hyper and bubbly.
When I bumped into her, she was like, "lets take picture. Fasterr"
So cute :)
with Praevin & Ken Wai...
*praevin, you gotto stop appearing into my pictures* :P
with Glen :)
with Way :) The organiser of the club :)
Way & Natalie And we bumped into Vincent
with Vince ..
He thought I was tipsy that night.
I wasnt! I was more sober than you and Babi .
That babi of mine was swaying and head spinning O____o
Silly girl :)
Thank you for the red rose :)
Happy birthday again Anna & Charlken :)
okay. Sleeep time and it's 7am.
Great :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails