Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Web-camming. Awesome.

I was super agitated, grumpy, exhausted and uncomfortable on Tuesday night. Yes, despite my buffet lunch @ Crown, it doesnt help at all -.- And I came back tired and energy and mentally drained. To make matters worse, everyone decided to choose this time to effing LOA at me -_____- I wanted to whack all of them at the moment -________- But fortunately for me, I threw it all out at Jassy :P She was so scared to talk to me at that point but she make me laugh :) And lo and behold, I got a webcam call from my friends in Malaysia. At first I thought, "why Big Rice video call me?" Scared the shit out of me.. lol. It turned out my Rice Gang, my fei mui and my girlies are all there :( It make me want to head back there at that point T____________T I really miss them :( And I didnt stay grumpy or sad for long. How can I when they greeted me with this image? :) Silly lovelies :) And these two soft toys. My girls can really cheer me up :)
And my fei mui came in ! Yay :D :D
If you guys are wandering who my fei mui is, she's Alicia , my ex housemate & my high school friend *loves*
Then these three girlies start to pose ...
my marshy so dam effing cute okay *loves* Yan Wei is so proud to have her :)

And these funny faces :)
my mummy .. A stoning face :D :D

Hello fourth-ish S :)
Two out of four Fourth-ish S :)
I can't wait to reunite with the two of them.
Yunnie, we take turns to be with them because sighs our timing fail :(
I love these friends of mine :)
You guys really cheer me up and I was dam effing happy after that :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails