Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Color me bright

The outdated Friday night post. Babi is out on a date *happy smile* and I am staying at home just catching up with myself and doing some thinking (Not like I didnt did that for the past few days but...) My skin is not in somewhat very good condition but nothing a mask can't do :) And rearranging my wardrobe again. Too much of shopping is bad sometimes. I got the same top in different colours -________- This is what I called shopaholic O______o LoL. I don't know how am I going to bring everything back O_______o I foresee I will be layering alot of it and just die of heat stroke when I touched down :P Last Friday I attended the ZOMG Party :) Theme of the night was trendsetter. Dressed to be as creative as you can be and go crazy with your dressing! Make it fun and colourful :) As long as it's not some boring colours :) Pictures credited to Jasmine :)
Clad in colorful colors :)
The two seven promoters and the friend :D
* my legs are getting fatter* O___________o
Obligatory picture with her :)
With Sarah :)
We love colorful things :)
We met up with the Steam gang and while the rest of the guys drank , the girls cam-whore :)
I still stick to my no alcohol rules at that time.
moi, Rina, Jassy
I love this picture of us three girls :) :) Rina is the friendliest girl that I ever meet.
Okay not ever but you get the drift. :)
And I was quite bored that night.
The age is getting to me :S
Steven took so long to come Seven. *stomps feet* LOL
And we were accompanying Rina in the RnB room
Omg I was literally bored but fortunately Steven came and the three of us were talking shit.
:D :D :D
Sisterhood :) :)
Someone got love bite huh. Hohohohohohooh :P
Naught naughty :P
*and a reminder to myself to ask him what he meant that day at chilli padi!* -_________-
Headed back to the Side Room because Im too old for RnB Room .
Look who I bumped into? :) :) *big happy smile*
my high school mates :) :)
Sheryl : project muff-stit owner, jas, dixynn, moi
I love my Wern :)
I remembered back in high school especially Form 4 & 5, our class is the most rebellious class ever.
The whole class minus a few *ahem* nerds were punished to stand outside the headmaster office for one period. Shy/
And our class rock because our class was well known for our noise, sleeping in class, fighting back with teacher and ignoring the teacher.
Gosh. The old days :)
I would say my high school time rocks :)
moi, David, jas & a donkey toy .
A supposingly candid shot of David but it turned out to be posing for the camera shot.
And i looked like im kissing the back of David's head O__________o
Which Im not -_________- Lol.
Sheryl & David & a donkey toy. lol
Classic. Classic :D
David whacking Pierre's face was caught in the camera :D :D

Jassy, moi, Vanessa
Vannesa was obviously the best trendsetter that night.
With outfit like hers, who can beat that? :)
with the Steam Gang . LoL.
And because we got nothing better to do...
SS picture #1 :)
SS picture #2 :)
And when Jassy went to the smoking area, we bumped into YeeLyn :)
The camera man insisted that we posed three poses -________-

#1 : normal smiley pose :)

#2 : sexy pose.
#3 : Candid pose.
That camera man is so demanding -________-
And i love this picture of us.
So candid. So natural. So happy.
I wish one day I can smile as happy as them again :)

Wilson & Jas
Jas, moi, Lisa :)
Eve, moi, Jassy

Happy Birthday Mark :) :) Guess who i bumped into... :) :)
Kelvin, moi, Gan, Jassy.

Moi, Gan, Jassy.
I bumped into Gan :)
Look at Gan trying to act cute :P
Jassy & pierre.

And we found someone KO....... :D :D
Me trying to disturb Kui but he didnt even realized. Lol.
Brien showing the he's dead sign :P lol
The guys trying to disturb him.
If looks can kill, Kui's look will kill everyone :P :P
Jassy & Mishiao :)
I love her hair now :) :)
moi, james, jassy.
jassy, moi, wilson.
When they started playing YMCA, all of us got so hyped out.
You know you are aging when you starting to love all these songs. lol
Caught on camera :D :D
Y-M-C-A :D :D
moi, praevin, jassy.

Obligatory picture of them :)
The guys were high on alcohol.
Bumped into Jessie :) :)
But i think she was a little gone. Lol.
Because I took his vest, he took my bag. Lol.
He dam maintain. Lol.
Another layan picture of him.
Every single time. Without fail :P

My eyes were not in a very good states because of the no sleep day.
If outer personality shines better, why not show it to the world? :)
CQ tonight! :)
A pre-try out for LapSap was awesome.
And I cant wait for tonight :)
Butttt.... I'm falling sick :( :(
Please recover by tonight :(
Love !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails