Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family means the world

I just had a long talk with mummy on the phone just now. I pao-ed capped like mad -_- And apparently Bro Bro is on his way back to Malaysia. T_____________________________________T I'm so so so sad. I want to go back for holidays too :( And when I complained to mummy about this, she just laughed :( :( :( I want a clearer mind to think. To think where am I heading next. Because I dont want to disappoint them :( Disappointed is a strong word and I really don't want to because they have such high hopes on me. Aihhh. I hate it when people pressure me and have such high hopes on me. Even when friends said, " I know you will help me make it better" Like shit like that -.- !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails