Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

Bring out the uniform, it's time to head back to school

Last Fri, an early celebration for Harris Tan His birthday was celebrated at Platform 1 Theme of the night : Back to school :)

with the two sweethearts :) :)
bimbo love . haha :) with my babi and babi with babi sis :) :) the sisters in Melbourne :)

with (Isnu), with (Justin), with (Vping, jiawei & Tim)

with the birthday boy! :) :)
Happy birthdayyyyy mr harris ! :)

with Jyushiang & Vincent. I laughed everytime i look at the last picture of them. I dont know why. Maybe it's more like picture for school kinda thing. hahaha
I forgot his name *shy*, me, Jas, YiLing, Harris :)

Rene, uhmmm *shy*, me, Yiling, Jas :)
me, ee teng, yi wei, jas

school girls :) hahaha *loves*
i love this picture. She look so different. So gangster. So tai kar cheh. So tipsy.
hahahaha
Babi, you look so cute la :) :P
haha
Nick & YiLing :) hahaha.. my cute lil sis :) :)
Ee teng & Yi Wei with Nedz

Happpy birthday Harris Hartanto Tan :) :)
A yr older, but wiser :)
King D now ey ? :P
Have an awesome birthday :) :)
I know you will :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails