Search This Blog

Monday, April 06, 2009

It's my family love birthday

Happy 21st Birthday! (L) I'm glad that you were bought into my life. Because your friendship means so much to me. You never fail to bring me up and offer me good advice. You never fail to cheer me up whenever I feel down. Seeing ur bubbly smile cheer me up instantly :)
Our first picture .. July 2007. The day I'm leaving for airport :(
Half a year later, we reunite again ... : )
the three of us (L)

And what made me extra happy is when you were with me on my 21st birthday :)
It's time for me to leave yet again...
Without the two of you girls, I felt lost at that time :(
They said, "happy times passes so quickly"
I love the two of you girls so much.. And last summer, 2008, you were not there to celebrate my birthday with me :( Sad but I know u r there for me mentally and spiritually :) I hope to see you soon babe! :( Happy 21st yunnieee dearie!
I love you dear! :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. awww dear.thank you for remembering me on my special day.It's always the thought that counts.:) and its travelled thousand miles just to reach here, in my heart.

    I miss and love you dearly.sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cos i remember !
    if i forget, i will smack myself :P

    i miss youuuuu so much tooooo sweetie :(

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails