Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seven. VII

So, last friday was fill with dramas and dramas. But that night was awesome. Seven again with the girls :) Thank you jas for picking me up :) Seven was seven. Nothing much to say ;-p jas, me, loris, yee lyn.
me and jas :) I had to post this up. Just cause this candid is a cute version of me ;-p
Usually, candid pictures of me are ugly ! -_- praevin and I
two sobers and one tipsy. Guess who's the tipsy one ? ;-p
with nick and jas. mishio, me, susan, kim, jas
Look at susan's face. hahaha. so red :P and another one :)
I need to stop drinking and partying.
Time to get serious and focus on studies :D
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails