Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy birthday Harvey

A pre-birthday celebration for Harvey on Thursday. Dinner was at Universal Pizza, Lygoon. As usual, me and Yiling were late =p lol with the birthday boy! :) with Jr. Oh no, my face getting fatter! :(
with june :) the three cam-whorers =p people that present minus me and yiling. Yi ling was the photographer and I was too lazy to get up. lol After dinner, decided to take a walk around the park. hahaha! what do you think this picture potrays? ;-) I told Harvey : Yiling and I must be together. So you take me must take her. hahaha Harvey : wah im so lucky. haha
candid. but June is camera sensitive ;-p wae lern, me, yiling, harvey
group picture! :) and a silly cam-whoring picture of us :) Happy early birthday! Hope you had fun with us :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails