Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

The world is fill with all sorts of people

Seriously. Some people are really pissing me off. Annoy the shit out of me. Haven't your high school teacher taught you? Dont assume because when you assume you make an ass out of YOU and ME. Geez. The years of studies in your life didn't taught you anything? Anything about how to behave like a saint human ? I guess not. If you really think that by backstabbing will get you somewhere and that lil' plan of yours will alwis remain a secret, well THINK AGAIN. Not every girls are as naive and bimbo as you think they are okay. Get.a.life.loser. Because assumption is for loser like you. I wouldn't know whether to applaud you or cry at your pathetic attempt. Gosh. I would have laugh but Im trying not to because you are too pathetic. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails