Search This Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Konichiwa :)

Finally tried Jogoya after god knows how long. Wanted to tried it last year due to the promotion they were having but the plan failed. The experience in Jogoya was not a pleasant one. From dinner became supper. We were supposed to eat our dinner there but when we reached the receptionist, she told us that the only table available were only for supper. Since we had to kill off time, we headed to Food Republic, Pavillion to grab a drink. And cam-whore ourselves silly :D with my bestie, my mummy, my tutor, my smally, my 1 out of 4 Fourth-ish S .. P/s: yunnie, we miss you!!!! :( cam-whore with the package deal :)) us outside pavillion Christmas decorations :) i forced Eugene to help us snap a picture of us :) And after an hr plus of waiting, finally....we get to eat =_= The place was jam packed with people =_= And due to some thing that angered me and Yiling so much, thats not even worth it to mention, i did enjoyed my food :) An unglamorous picture of me piling up the plate with abalone . Heh Snapshots of random food we had : ) We of course had more than that :P Yinz and I overdosed on coconut :P Meal is not complete without dessert :D Eugene and YiLing. Thank you for the meal Eugene =) A meal is never complete without dessert :) ice-cream and pudding : ) Last snapshot before heading home : ) Despite tat Jogoya is not a place that i would go back but i had fun with the girlies and eugene. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails