Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm home for the summer

Sorry for the lack of posts. Been back for nearly a month. And despite the work i had to go through every monday to friday, i am loving my holidays :) The day i arrived back home, had dim sum with the parents :) The flight was awful; with turbulences and of course the inconsiderate passengers in front of me and behind me =_= Met up with my two favs Yinzie and RenJiun the next day for lunch at pyramid :) Alicia decided to tag along :P Guess where we had lunch ? :) KimGary :) *yunnie, i bet u miss the baked cheese rice* :) blissful ...Met up with Yiling & the gang for a movie. Guess what movie ? Twillight! And Rj & Yinz are such nice frens. They re-watch it cos I wanted to watch it so badly. And Rj had to send me back .... :) Yum cha at Dragon-I after movie :) togetherness partner @ Dragon-I with the two hot chick :) Tried Carls Jr with Rj & Yinzie my reunited smally :) uhm chilli beef fries ... uhmm bacon burger. :D im never good with food name I am only interested in eating :D hahaha :))))) *shy* hahaahahh he's a shy guy :D Met up with Alicia one of the night for dinner :) Dinner was at Vietnam Kitchen, 1u with the fei mui of mine :) LOL :P baby rice & big rice :) more updates soon! gotto head to bed.. work tmw :"( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. As simpls as seein you girls and big rice having lunch in Kim and Gary made me feel so warm and loved.

    :):) weird but wonderful.

    I miss the cheese baked rice,but i miss the one who ordered it even more!

    and don't always jst drink blended milo when you're there der!haiyo.eat more my skinny chiqa.

    i miss youS very,very,very much..
    love you always bao bei mi.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails