Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Presents that I love

The season of givings and receiving :D :D December its all about receiving presents and giving presents yes? :D Hahaha.. Had a splendid time receiving presents in Melbourne *Thanx to those lovely friends* :) I am a happy girl :) A gucci wrislet by Alvin as a Christmas present:) My all time favourite Chance by Chanel. I wanted to get this since the first time i took a sniff of it :) Thank you Joe *hugs* Swarovski necklace from Alvin :) hehehehehe... You are so nice :P *evil grin* HAHAHHA Early valentine's present from me to Joe :) My present from Joe :) And my fav bag :) From the boy :) Thank you for pampering me :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails