Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My girls

Live to love everyone that is your friends. Thats what each and everyone is trying to learn to do. But.. How many can actually do this? Humans are selfish creature. No offense. I admit, i am selfish. But i am trying to learn not to be from the guidance of Yunnie & Yinnie . Both of them are my saviours, my angels, my guidance :) You both taught me not to be too selfish and learn to let go and not hold grudges. I really hate the distance among the three of us. Millions km aparts. 15 more days till i am in the place where i called home, the place where i basked in my comforts and the place where my lovelies are :) I'm through the phrases of homesick after a year plus in Melbourne. But the feeling of unfamiliarity and the feeling of hatred are still here. I hate the lifestyle here and the people here. I love to be at the comfort of my family. The feeling of running back to my family and meeting my girls every night are blissful. I am dreading for the future in Melbourne. I am. Who knows? I might apply for jobs in the States to be near to one out 4 of my girls :)) I guess I would be somewhere except Melbourne. And people stop asking , So joseph how. He will be in Melbourne. Dont bother asking so how. I will survive without him okay. I am not that weak. Furthermore, if i am in States, I will have Yunnie :) It's so unbelievable, And I don't want to let it go, Something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall. I feel like you've always been, Forever a part of me. That's how my girls friendship are to me. :) I am blessed :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Are u saying that I'm the devilish part of u? Hahahaha.
    or am I not part of u at all? tsk tsk.
    Coz u know sometimes yea sometimes I'm nice ok. ahhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much..

    come over,let me hug you darling.
    :(
    do not try to be happy when you're not,for it hurts even more.

    I'm with you,always.

    love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne : you are the devil in me :P we both are the devil girls.. lol
    ur sentence of, "coz u know sometimes yea sometimes i'm nice ok" made me laugh like mad.. i am nice at times too :P



    bbyun : :'(((( i miss you toooo..
    i cant dont try to be happy because by doing so, people wont see my weakness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha, can i irritate u and ask "So joseph how?"

    Hehe, just joking la, go wherever u want. U are strong =) I never supported those ppl who just blindly follow their loved ones.

    After coming out to work, i've already met two guys who moved back to Msia to be with their girlfriends. Both broken up by now.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails