Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

melbourne..

I am dam tired. Exhausted is most probably not the word to explain and describe how i feel. I think I am overstressing myself. Next thursday is my first paper. Wish me all the best people :( Girlies, I need all fo your strengths and word of encouragement right now. I miss home. I miss the parents. I miss the girlies of mine. I miss the vain ones. I miss the familiar of home. Till I come home darling : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I guess I know how it feels.
    Good thing is,you're going home pretty soon baby kat.:)
    Nothing beats the sense of familiarity when you see the family and closest girls back home and of cos,lovely MSIAN FOOOOOD!:)
    Pull through this period and you'll be on board before you realize it,with all the cuddles,love and care you can have,imagining it alone is simply mood-lifting enough.hehe.

    I'm working very,very hard over here too.Basically stays in the lib recently..pretty drained and exhausted,in fact,but I just couldn't give up..:)

    I hope to talk to you so badly..sigh.And all the best for your papers bao bei mi,i hope you still remember me.
    Take care,strength.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbyun : omgosh darling! i so long nv talk to you ! Boo! : (
    Hows everyting ? hows studying and exams ?
    I know.. got approval from parents to book my airticket to head home :)
    i cant wait... i cant wait to see u darling.. missing our SS-ness.
    Sorry havent reply ur email... : (

    AND OF COS I STILL REMEMBER YOU OKAY!!!! =_="
    I WILL NV FORGET YOU.. UNLESS I LOST MY MEMORY !
    study hard babe
    till i talk to you <3
    love you, you know : )

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails