Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

To mY babY boo

Dear Babby boo ,

You mean so much to me. This month spent with you was by far the best month of my life, I’m so happy to have met you. Though we had fights and through that we have be come a stronger and a better couple. I laugh when I think about the first time I met you at the playground and all I said to you was ‘Oh is that the same phone as mine or is that my phone.’ Now evetytime we talk bout it you tease me by saying i am lansi. Though i was shy at the time, I’m glad I have met you. I am glad to have met a wonderful girl like you and proud to have u by my side as my girlfriend a girl that is so understand, caring and loving. You’re not just my babby boo, and I want you to know that I love you more each day though at times i may not as well as i want to understand you .I am slowing growing to understand my babby boo. You will always have a special place in my heart. Because u are the one and only one i love . I love the way you tease me and how I always try to trick you. You are indeed a person who is very special and important to me.

Much love, Babby boo joE

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails