Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How breakfast is always the best meal

7.09.08, Girls Day out @ Mart :)
Meet up with Jas Jas, Meshel & Pris.
Headed to uhm Albert Park (i think) for brunch ..
Had a great day that day . :)
We shall meet up again okay! :)))
Pictures are stolen from facebook because neither of them send to me :'( hahahaha
cam-whoring while waiting for the right time to go out.
Finally have time to cam-whore before going out.. lol ...
The place where we had our brunch.. nice ambience, nice place :) our food .... theme for the day : white :D pretty anot ? :D hahahaha Dam not shy la me :P Next outing what theme Jas Jas ???? :))
meshel, moi, jas... shi .. why am i the fattest .. O_________O look @ my pao face O__________O
my foooodd...
why everyone make fun of my fooddd ???
not nice mehhh ?? :(((
Jas's caption on fb was, "I also can make this for you.lol"
And Milli commented, " when i saw pictures of food, I was wandering what is Kat gona order and when i saw her food. i am not suprise"
=_=""
And Pris, meshel & Jas dam mean okay. They dont want to take picture of my food. They happily take picture of each other food but not mine ? :(((
They said my food is pathethic .... O___________O
healthy, simple and nice okay :D hahaha
Jas + Pris
me + Meshel :)
While waiting for the tram,
if you observed clearly, i am not inside any of the picture. Ey wait got la.. A small little me at the last picture ... :(((( *sulk. Throw tantrum* hahaha
Take #1 ...
kenot... cos my face look dam FAT ..
Take #2

Take #3
Take #4 Take # 5 .. Perfect :)
Headed back to city after that because Meshel wants to shop O_____o
Chaddy VIP sale la okay ?:D
Beautiful flowers from the baby :D baby with flowers :)
excuse the messy background *shy* hahahaha !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Babe I remember the pink top!
    I can't wear mine... tooo big!
    Then the next thing I know I don't know what happened to it.
    So sad la.
    I'm running out of clothings.=(((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha of cos u remember ! buy with u wan wert !
    anddd yea la the top dam big
    thats why i layer another tank top inside.. if not can see my bra edi ! :P hahahahahahaha

    ey ey u got dam alot of clothes okay!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails