Search This Blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

I feel loved

The thing that put a smile on my face without fail is when i talked to my girls *big loves* Yunnnn Yunnnnn dedicated this post to me and I feel a warmth inside me whenever I read the post : ) *Click to read* Make me love my girls more : ) Alicia the fei mui, you are part of my girls : ) Welcome welcome... hahaha :P Anne & Yinz,thank you for helping and going all the way to help me bring my dress over .. All the way from Malaysia! : ) Be good you both until i come back.. 4 more months ! : ) Ughh... Long day class today! : ( I cant wait to go shopping this weekend AGAIN. haha.. Me-Shel, i wana go out with you okay! : ) i need to hunt for dress! : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails