Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

my winter break with the housemate

One last post of my winter break... when Alicia were still here One last post and i cant post anymore pictures of me and her.,. Sighs! it seems like as if it's only yesterday that she cooked me my fav fried fish.. or i barged into her room to disturb her.. sighs.... I hate departures!
15.07.08 Wei Chiang's departure and his last day in Melbourne
Initially, me, Alicia, Wei Chiang were supposed to head to the zoo with Joseph but in the end because i woke up late and took a little longer to get ready, we couldnt head to the zoo
*sorry people* =( i had reasons.. Alicia would know =(
We had our brunch at Your Thai and it''s also cos of me :(
That day was really Kat's Day. *thanx alicia and wei chiang* =) hugs*
We decided to head to uhm Fitzroy Park again because we didnt have enough time to head to the zoo and me and Alicia were pretty bored of shopping already.
me and my fei mui : P and if you realized, yes, we are carrying the same bag and wearing the same jeans : D wei chiang and joseph .... me, joseph and alicia =) why my face looks so round? T_T since i hardly post pictures of sceney.. hence, one picture for it : D
nahhhh, pictures of flowers : D
me me me with flowers ... : D
us with some fairies tree... love love her lots =) super lovely couple... they make LDR works, they make relationship a whole new meaning :)
anddddd wei chiang, faster come melbourne and make coffee for me : D
We headed back home to get Wei Chiang's luggage and headed back to city to meet the rest..
night view ... gosh.. this picture made me think back that time... my feelings at that moment..
Dinner was at some Greek Fine Dining Restaurant ..
When i said fine dining, its really fine dining .. O_________o
me, alicia, sandi ..
Sandi is super hot ...
*Joe, shes hot alright!*

uhmmmm... silly TB, wei chiang, Joe, Dan, Rob ...
After dinner, we headed to the airport to send Wei Chiang off T_T
lovely people : )
The next day my fei mui left...
no pictures because we wer too busy crying our heart out ....
seriously.. we cried when we walking on the street at swanston..
we cried when we were packing..
we cried when we were sleeping..
You get the drift..
im coming homeee soon ! wheeeeee :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails