Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Girls in dress and guys in tux

The long awaited ball. Haha. I was on a strict diet for two weeks just for the ball :P hahaha.... and stupid Sam had to discourage me by saying, "you diet or not also still fat" =_="""
Thank you for your words of encouragement Sam : P
15.08.08 MISB Ball @ hilton on the park + After party @ Seven
The night before the ball was a drama one. =_=" you know how people said the night before prom/wedding/ball girls were supposed to sleep early and do mask and such, yea thats what i did until something drama happen. Stupid like shit like that. Made me cried like mad until eyes swollen. Greatttttttttt.. Thank god its not my wedding. hahahaha : P And the day itself, i woke up early =_=" Because some people woke me up =_=" *yea, you joe* :P Everything went good though :)) So it's all smiles : ) But we went late though *shy* hhHahaha on the way to Hilton on the park.. Love my french manicure : ) Sam, the big boss ! : P There's a story behind why he's doing that.. and trust me it's a silly story.. trust sam to do such thing :P with my pretty Seow Hui. I love hanging out with her... because she amused me like mad.. haha... oooo .. i met Brenda .. :))))) i look like giant beside her =_="" our own snow white.. hahah : P the girlies : )))))))))))))) spot me : ) with the boyfriend : ) xoxo : ) ooooh i love this picture.. because i look glowing : P hahaha oh notice the tiara on my head..? Richard said i self-proclaimed prom queen =_=""""""""""""""""""" Proceeded to Seven after that. Guess who i bumped into?
Jun Chin that came down for visit and Wern that i have not been seeing for quite awhile.. ey woman, faster do korean with me : )
with partner in crime ...
with sam the man yo! hahaha The ball was great despite that the food suck. How can they serve two dishers with RICE , you tell me? MAT 7 ! First dish, rice. Second dish, risotto.. =_="""""""""""""" I was throwing tantrum like shit man.. What happen to those ppl that dont eat rice then *me* ??? That night I full cos of the free flow of alcohol, not cos of food =_=""""""""" And seven that night was horrible.. People stepping on my feet. Gosh, CANT U FREAKING SEE ME? OR WERE U TOO DRUNK TOO REALIZE? =_=""""" AND ITS SAYING SORRY SO HARD? =_="""""""""""""" okay.. more pictures of facebook : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. lol lookin' fab darling!

    the smile,the radiance,the loveliness,everythin'!

    i love you lookin' like that,i love you being happy!:):)
    xoxoxoxoxo to last till i see you again baobei mi! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheehhe
    thanxx dearrrrrrrrr

    but i think my face is fatter =_="""

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails