Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Emotion breakdown..

I been having emotional breakdown lately, i think. I only feel like sleeping all the time. I wake up at 1ish to eat breakfast/lunch and then rest awhile, watch a bit of drama and then go back to sleep again and wake up just in time for dinner. After dinner, i feel like sleeping again. I lost my determination to study like seriously. And like what yinz said, "she felt that her life is useless" the same goes for me.. I think watching drama is a waste of my time. I feel bad when i watch drama but then when i tried to study, nothing seems to be going in. And i am having sleepless nights. Been having nightmares everytime i sleep that sometimes i rather stay up and just facebooking or watsoever until I am really really tired. I think at this point, I really need a break. Like away from my books *not that i been touching it* and away from the place I am now. I think that too much pressures been on me. I know in the end of the day, its you yourself that have to make things right But then, i guess at this time around, I am too tired to even think of the, "By the end of the day, i am gona be alright" I cant wait for the holidays planned. And i just want to freaking graduate and get out of Monash. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. omg babe
    why is that everything u posted on ur blog is so about me.
    I'm supposed to be doing my work but I just don't wanna do it. But when I'm into something else I feel so guilty for not doing my work.
    But anyhow I just agree with Yin that life is just useless. to add in on I think is just useless piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pats pats

    and *pats pats yet again.

    I don't kno the exact words to say but all i know is i do care for you and if you ever need me,i'm just a text away.

    Hugs tight my lovely girl*strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joanne : i know.. sighs sighs... life's useless now la babeeee...
    despite that i act happy but i am not.. i know u will und me... cos no one und me

    bbyun : having u is the only thing thats keep me happyyy :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails