Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alcohol and hotpot doesnt go together

25.06.08. Steamboat @ Shuet Tzin's + Drinking night..
Wei Chiang second day in Melbourne was spent having steamboat and getting wasted at Shuet Tzin's . That day was THE DAY that i found out that I lost my ipod T________T I only realised when we were on the way to Chaddy : (

*Ipod, i miss you!* T____T

Sam fetched me, Alicia & Wei Chiang to Dan Murphy to get the alcohol. We got so much alcohol that I dont know how are we going to finish it.
We went to Shuet Tzin's for dinner. Steamboat! Steamboat! Steamboat! hehee
Pictures!

Wei Chiang & Sam.. Sam is always a poser
part of the people there
Lovely couple #1 ! : )
Lovely couple #2 ! : )


The girlies.. Why am i the only one squating? : ( i think cos im too tall *comforting myself* hahaha
me and my girls with Sam! As u can see, my face is super red already even before dinner finishes :P

Group picture! : )


Because we are alcoholic : P hahaha

We, the girls went to Tze Yeen's room and we found a nice and big mirror...
Hence, cameras all out : D
The guys take turn to come in and help us girls to take pictures.. haha..
I pity the guys ... : P
Sleeping pose...
It was meant to be the lansi look.. but my face dam kenot make it here .. Tipsy = Laughing :P
Third picture : Act cute.....


Dreamy look.. haha
Then, my girl Erica came .... ! : )
Erica, moi, Alicia...

And the drinking game begin....

The girls : )

More pictures in Facebook! : )
Because im too lazy to upload...
The person that K.O-ed were :
Wei Chiang. He throw up a few times and the first to kong.. : P
KC: He throw up like mad and he got so hyper. hahaha
Sam: Sam's face that night was priceless! hahaha .... Whoever wants to know, do contact me.. :P

And me la.. : ( I throw up once. I shivered in my sleep. And i got a bad hangover. : ( I promised myself not to drink so much anymore!

Thank goodness that Alicia took care of me and WeiChiang ... : )
How la not to get drunk, me and Wei Chiang drank red wine as water when we eating spicy steamboat : (

More updates soon : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails