Search This Blog

Monday, July 07, 2008

Because food always a must

21.06.08, Yum Char @ SharkFin House and DFO Essendon
We were supposed to head to Mount Dandenong that day but due to unpredictable weather, we ended up in city for yum char and went shopping in DFO Essendon. Excuse my outfit and Alicia's .. We were dressed for mountain, not shopping. Alicia and I were freaking exhausted that day, with us sleeping at 6isham and waking up at 9am T_T T_T First destination: SharkFin House me and Jo.. My face like rounder la T_T Is it ar ? : ( Sam and Alicia.. The dim sums were so yummy that all of us overeat T_T After dim sums, we headed to DFO Essendon for shopping! (: Housemate and I camwhore inside the car to stay awake.. haha.. love this picture because i look awesome and slim here...

me me me with Samo..

DFO Essendon... *drools* HAHA After DFO, we met up with Hyo Sun for dinner @ Big Mama (: Had a fulfilling dinner again.. T_T How not to be Fat : ( : (

Hyo sun and I outside Big Mama
Alicia & Hyo Sun..
We headed to the hospital because Hyo Sun needed to do a check up on her eye. That girl is so silly. She was hit in the eye by some random guy in Seven the night before but yet she continue dancing after that =_=""" How her eye can recover ?? =_=""" We had trouble finding the eye and ear hospital but Hyo Sun & I found this! hehe And Hyo Sun happily said, " Kat, lets take picture with it" =_="" hahaha we were supposed to look afraid.. hahaha While waiting for the doctor to take a look at Hyo Sun's eye, we decided to take "candid" shots.. hahaha .. me and my housemate and again...
Sam took this picture .. it was supposed to be candid but being me, so aware of the camera, the candid picture became candid shot for ALicia but a poser shot for me : -P sam drew this on the picture =_=""" he called me a bimbo... But me and hyo sun happily said, " we dont mind being a bimbo because bimbos are hot" HAHAHAHAHA... After a long wait in the hospital, we decided to watch Sex and the City @ Melbourne Central. The movie was awesome. Love it so much (: While waiting for the movie to start, we decided to cam-whore a little ... Hyo sun look so adorable here... (: and we said, "no to cookies" HAHAHAHA my housemate, bitch partner, wuwuwuwu partner, laughing like mad partner *loves* (: we fell asleep on alicia's shoulder ... hehehe After movie, we headed to China Bar for supper... Alicia, Jo, Sam
Hyo sun & I cam-whore while waiting for the food.. And a candid shot of the two greedy pigs : P Sam and his yucky ipoh hor fun : P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails