Search This Blog

Monday, May 05, 2008

Aw Aw For youu

Happy 21st birthday EeVon Aw
Friendships with you begin not long but the connection is there. Outings after outings, bitching after bitching, I find that we are similar in ways but yet different in some ways. However, you never failed to give me your warmest support when i need one. Being friends with you will never have a dull moment as you are full of life and full of crap :P but a good crap ;) haha.
Be good in Malaysia ! dont be too wild... wait until i come back first :D :D haha.
Im counting down the 'wild' *ahem* days with you yet again.
Hearts you lots! :)

With my sap ngong , hot and bubbly EeVon :)
lots of love* :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Eh Eh now u all don't wanna include me in ur wild moments la. Can't help it since I so good always stay home n study. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u also dont want to layan me.. tsk tsk.. ask you to mambo, you tak mau.. tsk tsk :P HAHAHAH
    and pls .. my wild moments sure got you wan :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails