Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What I have been doing ...

After a week of stressful week, finally get to breath awhile. Not for long though :( 2 more assignments to go. Sighs. What have i been up to?
  • I've been stoning and procrastinating yet again.
  • I didnt sleep on tuesday because wednesday need to hand in assignment.
  • I've had too much junk food to make me stay awake -_-""
  • I didnt sleep again on thursday night because I couldnt sleep *ahem* and also because i have an assignment due on friday.
  • I've been skipping too many classes lately O___O
  • I found out that black milk tea in melbourne is just too strong for me. The effect of the caffeine, omg,, can die sial. Can make you stay awake until the next day afternoon. O_O
  • I went to the city on Friday to have nice yummy-licious dinner with hsemate and Jo then bubble tea after dinner :)
  • I was dam happy because I bought my Pineapple Custard bun from Bread Top. Its super yummy and super onz la! Despite that hsemate made the vomitting sound when i mentioned it -_-""" but.. ppl in Melbourne please try!! :) Once you try, you will be hook to it! :) HAHAHAH
  • And hsemate is cooking steak for me today in conjunction with Mother's day today! :) because im her mummy. I feel so old man :(
  • I havent been going shopping for quite some time. I lost the mood to shop anymore :(
  • Im feeling dam lazy now because after two assignments handed in, my energy level dropped kao kao.
No pictures because I look like shit. Thanx to the late night sleeping and not sleeping O_O
Happy Mother's Day Mummyy! :) I heart you! !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe. I miss u. I just did a reality check n I realized I got to get back n set things right in life. N also to treasure the ppl who really cares for u n not just some verbally care for u kinda hypocrite. But anyhow I'm still loved. =))) N I really really hope u're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll.. i miss you tooo!* :( i miss you like mad laaa. sighs.. aussie oh aussie.. why i ever go there to study... ok la.. the shopping is good :D but.. lol

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails