Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What you going to do with your future?

Emo and meaningful post ahead. I was talking to Shannie about life and how we feel pressure with how we going to keep everything in place while maintaining our cool. Aaaa.. the pressure of how im going to keep everything in place. As most of my close friends know, I take accounting not for liking but because my dad wants me too. I know. Some might think that im a daddy's girl, immature bla bla.. But to me, because my daddy is paying so much, i should make him happy for once. Furthermore, accounting does have its benefits. Im aiming to enter the big firms :) But..but.. sometimes it's dam hard. Because i gotto studied something that i dont like. And it's just so hard for me. I despise/hate/tak suka/loathe numbers.I cant do numbers. Numbers give me headache :( :( I burst out crying studying company reporting last semester. Yinz would know that because i cried to her *shy* Pressure is high! :( On another note, I read a little something on Jiameei's and it made me think back the conversation I had with Yinz and today with Siu . Does love last?Forever ever after… does it exist ? I do believe in it despite that i had friends that been together for 6 years ending it and finding another girl/guy as fast as you can say cheese! But I believe in faith ! :) Just like how i believe that the first time i lay my eyes on ....... *that would be another story i would go into further details another time* But... then... sometimes it's so dam hard to believe in your principle. Siu said that love and marriage is a forever thing, which is true :) I think that those elderly couple walking or those that sits in the cafe enjoying their coffee are dam sweet. Those that after so many years down the road, they are still so loving to each other. I love seeing them this way :) Aaaa... who knows what is going to happen in future. Step by steps we take to endure or to see what is going to happen in future that no one knows :) And despite that Im scared to see what's going to happen to me 6 years down the road, I do hope that throughout the ups and downs, I would finally learn to become a better person. To be able to make my family happy and proud of me :) To able to keep my girls, my true friends *no matter old frens or new found friends* . To have a successful future and to get married. wtf :P HAHAH People foresee me as the siu lai lai . Hahah.. why? i can be a businesswoman wan k! :D Right housemate? ;) ok la.. back to doing assignment :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. hey :) I'm sure your dad thinks accounting is the way to go so that you can succeed (and you are guaranteed a job when you graduate, right?)
    JUst persevere on! Gambate! You can do it :D
    Hope you're going fine now..
    TAKE CARE yea? *hugs*
    luv,rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babes*
    yeaa.. i am sure of that too..
    thank you.. i will
    determinationn rightt ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails