Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

youuu :)

Decided not to go for my morning lecture because I dont see a point of doing so. Whats the point of entering an hour late. Made a point to stay at home and revise :) Partly, you made a point to cheer me up and made me miss my shuttle bus O_O But i forgive you! Had our webcam session! :) Finally! :) "i want to go back and suprise everyone. hahah" " how is that a suprise when you told me about it?" "well, because you always see through me anyway. and u need to be the culprit in it. So of course i gotto tell you right" "hahaha!" It warms me up :) I wish I were back home now :( *cluthing Spongey tightly* :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails