Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

St kilda for dinner

Siu's 21st Birthday Dinner @ St. Kilda, 14.03.08

Siu celebrated her 21st in St Kilda. I cant remember the name of the restaurent though. Im lousy at remebering places name and directions :-p asked me to give directions are the worst thing anyone can do :P hahah That day was dam HOT. It is still DAM HOT now O_O wat the hell is wrong with the weather! omg! obligatory picture before i go :P hahahha in Yao's place while waiting for the girls to get ready. Alicia and I :) with Yao.. Yao and Alicia... Inside the train ... Yao and Eva... Alicia, me, JiaYi Inside the gorgeous restaurant/bistro/cafe... with my housemate *heart* :)

me, Xiang Yi, Mili.... The guys -_-"
*ahem* i have no idea what's going on... hahah with Ghee June... me, Ghee June, Milicent Marc and moi the guys with the birthday girl :) with pweettyyy Eva :)

me, Hari & CK .. I look fair here! :) but in reality im much darker now :( i hate u melbie sun! :(
me and my long lost friend, Ming Yang .... :P
me, Ghee June, YC , Yanggg

me and Joanne...

with sweeettt Melissa
with birthday girl, Siu & Joey John and I the ornament on the table... this is really ornament, Anne! hahahah..
with JiaYi with Praevin ( spelling?)

Glen, William, Aaron Yao, William, Millicent
candid shot of Yang... If i send this out to his *ahem* fans in Msia, i think they will thank me! hahah :P

Yang & Yao
with Yao & a tomato :P hahaha


silly girls doing silly thins :P

with Millicent, that enjoys spanking my butt :P hahha ...omg.... i think i look dam fat in this picture.. shit shit... :(
JiaYi & Alicia

with the birthday girl, Siu .... *heart heart*

Joanne, Joey, Siu, moi

with Serene :)

candid shot of birthday girl :) Last but not least.....

Siu with her birthday cake :)
Siu : im truly thankful for knowing you. You brings frenship another meaning. STudying with u, gossiping with u, shopping with u and researching dieting recepi with u :) totally fun. Love you lots girly ! :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.

    its not wai see.

    its YC

    hahaha..

    and u got praevin correct tho!

    and u got my name wrong!

    its millicent with the double L's

    how could you?!

    *spank ur butt*

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ornament ornament now? I thought I was the ONLY ornament in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. millicent : hahaha.. opd.... s
    sorryyyyy bout ur name part... i deserve to be spank .. hahahah :P

    joanne : no no... what i meant is that that thing is really ornament... u r not k ! smack 7 u ar.... im the ornament when with u and johnson lor :P

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails