Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Anne nearly made me tear with her all of sudden personal nick in msn " Kat pls come back I miss u already " You know I would come back if i can :) Please. No more emo talk from you lots back home ar! Later i cried until I kenot stop, then you lots fly over to teman me! :P Loverrrrrrrrrrrrr! when when? haha. My smally! whennnnn ? U FFK me ar :P So much stuffs been happening since the day I got here. Found new friends. Met up with some long lost friend. Found that my friend is another friend of mine! Small world indeed. Observed that some are just too cannot-make-it to be friends with (trying to be friendly but some act as if they are SO SO DAM HOT [NOT! TOTALLY CANNOT MAKE IT: THE FACE AND EVERYTHING LA!] My housemate will know what am i talking about ;) I learnt to be much more strong and independent as compared to last year :) *ok la, still abit childish at times* :P But I think Im learning or am a lil thrifty as compared to last year! haha *dont laugh!* :P THE CHADSTONE VIP SALE YESTERDAY WAS NOT COUNTED K! VIP SALE WHEY! HOW CAN DONT BUY THINGS! :P But Ally only bought one top yesterday! OMG! how can??? I do miss home alot. I still miss my parents, my comfort! :) i love them! :) Im thankful to them. I know they spent alot by sending me over to Melbie to study and only nag me when I overspent once in awhile *ahem* Which is why I want to find a part-time job now to lessen my parents burden :) Stop laughing pls dearies and lover! :P Its not strange that I want to find a job k! I still tear when my parents call me once awhile to talk to me or text me. Sorryyyy! mummy and daddy's girl :P Praying hard that my bro bro will fly to melbie soon :) On another note, I know that despite im million kms apart from the closed one back home, I believe that our friendship will still stay the same. Worrying about my girls back home though! :( Classes so far are pretty alright :) went for my morning classes ! :) Well, its only second week after all. Who knows what might happen next week? ;) See! Cinvin! I updated my blog! :P it's ur turn now! :) P/s: i dont know why but i cant upload pictures O_O -_-"""" !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe.. I'm sorry if I made u tear. I couldn't help it. I just miss u so so much. We used to talk on the phone and go out like nobosy's business. But now.. OMGGGGGG. I miss u babe.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails