Search This Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

On my birthday itself (18.02.87) :) I went to Shangri-La Hotel, KL for dinner with the parents and relatives :)
Before that, head down to Pavillion with the parents :)
I didnt throw a big party for my 21st because of some private reason.
But a big thank yous to the dearies for making my 21 a memorable one as well :)
Anyhow, the dinner with the relatives was awesome :)
8 course dishes :) yummy! :)
It was great to be able to spend my 21st with the parents :)
As i get older, im more happy to enjoy my time with the parents :) *loves* :)
Will upload the pictures when i got them from the cousins.
After dinner, head to Yinz place because we promised each other we would spend our birthdays together :) hahha.. dam lesbo. but what to do. My other half mar :)
And also Alvin is leaving the next day, morning flight! :(
Head to her place with Alvin.
reached her place and saw KokWee there. Parked in front of her house talking on the phone.
Being me, I wanted to disturb him but were stopped by Aaron.
Quoting from him,
"Later he fcuked you ar!"
hahaha
Watched Wrong Turn 2, which by the way was dam gross and disgusting O_O
Cam-whore a lil :P and KokWee called it a night as he had to work the next day.



inside the car. On the way to Yinz place . Me and Alvin



kokwee, me, yinz, aaron and alvin






with Aaron that dam tak layan me :( i dam 7down lor :P


Then I syok myself :P



while he was busy looking at the pictures and because he dont want to layan me :P






hahaa :P
with my girl :)


with KokWee



Take #2 .. hahah



my two special people :) goodlooking, special and adorable and loves me :) xoxo




yeefoong came after that ...
half of my pressie! thank you sweeties! mummy! daddy! *ahem* :P

new ipod babey ! :)


and meet spongey! hahaha

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails